- Real-time simulation of a train signalling control centre
- Simulations are file based and can be edited by users within the editor
- Everything can be changed through the editor, including :scenery layout, allowed routes, timetables and train characteristics (speed, acceleration, braking, length, ...)
- Simulation scenes have no limitation in size or arrangement
TS2 is beta software, meaning it is playable, but lacks many features that one would expect from a simulation. TS2 is provided with two basic simulations:
- A demo simulation called "drain"
- A full-featured simulation called "liverpool-st"
New simulations can be created with the editor provided with ts2.